Welcome to the next installment in a series of weekly videos from Hockey Coach Vision!
Each Wednesday for the next several weeks, the staff at Hockey Coach Vision, including Larry Huras, Filip Kostovic and Franjo Zajec, will release a new training video to help you as a coach pass on hockey-specific tips, training and skills to the next generation of ice hockey players.
In our 20th installment, Hockey Coach Vision continues with “Laura’s Cycle.”
“This Drill works quick attacks to the net off of low cycle plays out of both corners.” — Larry Huras
– FW1 drives up the wall and cycles the puck back to FW2.
– FW2 makes a pass to FW1 who is ready to shoot in the slot.
– After the shot (and rebound if any) FW1 goes to the other corner and picks up a puck and drives up the wall and cycles back to FW2 again.
– FW1 drives to the slot as FW2 goes up the wall.
– FW2 this time cycles the puck back to the corner to FW3 that drives low with timing.
– FW1 drives to the net, FW2 opens up in high slot and receives pass from FW3 who drives low.
We are proud to present to you our newest editions to your team, the Goalie and the Coach. They can be added into every drill as new players, or by replacing any existing player you already have. #hockeycoach #hockeyapp #drills #hockeylovers #coaching pic.twitter.com/45IU3RXC24
— HockeyCoachVision (@HockeyCoachVis) September 27, 2018
Related: Hockey Coach Vision Videos: Hot Dog
we have a new cool Package in our Drill Store coming to you straight from the Fjords of Norway.
Made by Anders Gjose @AGjose5 , the NORWAY U20 has a total of 67 animated drills you can use and edit for practice. pic.twitter.com/cxbrgEK2du
— HockeyCoachVision (@HockeyCoachVis) October 9, 2018
HockeyClan continues to upgrade its apps to benefit their growing hockey community.
Want to write about hockey? Join the HockeyClan community! While you are here visiting Rate Rinks! You can rate every rink you have ever been to based on the most important criteria. Interested in doing your own Player’s Blog? Send your hockey story to us at email@example.com